The estimated reading time for this post is 0 minutes
Thinglink is a great way to make a presentation for teachers and students or anyone looking to present content in a flexible, non-linear, interactive way.
This Micro Hack includes:
- An introduction to Thinglink
- How to sign up for a free account
Click here for a great website on 5+ Ways to use thingLink for teaching and learning!
Enjoy the video! (Part 2-coming soon, on how to tag, and upload content into your thinglink)
Latest posts by Jessica Salcedo (see all)
- Show Your Work- 7 Gems from a Project Based Learning Training - January 20, 2017
- How Important is Trust in a Team? - January 18, 2017
- What’s in a Grade? - November 2, 2016
- State of the Department #3 and 4 “How might we create a culture to do the best work of our lives?” -Suzanne Pellican - October 25, 2016
- Building A Team — State of the Department #2 - October 24, 2016