The estimated reading time for this post is 0 minutes
Since we were there filming, I decided to stay and take some pics of Back to School Night at SAHS. As a teacher, it was absolutely one of my favorite nights of the year, when I got to meet and interact with student’s families. I always left feeling rejuvenated, and after I met families, I felt even more of a sense of purpose and determination to deliver the best I could everyday. I’m glad I was there, and got to be a small part of it to capture some awesome teachers in action.
Latest posts by Jessica Salcedo (see all)
- Show Your Work- 7 Gems from a Project Based Learning Training - January 20, 2017
- How Important is Trust in a Team? - January 18, 2017
- What’s in a Grade? - November 2, 2016
- State of the Department #3 and 4 “How might we create a culture to do the best work of our lives?” -Suzanne Pellican - October 25, 2016
- Building A Team — State of the Department #2 - October 24, 2016